View Larger Map

blue pin: visited; yellow pin: transit;

Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 3: Taipei

Since hubby need to work, I would be on my own for these two days. Yay, I could shop from morning till night without anyone complaining. :P


Taipei City Hall MRT station

Longshan Temple
One of the oldest temple in Taiwan. The temple has many engravings on its walls and ceilings.









Ximending
I was here from noon till six pm but only managed to go to Far East department store and a few small shops.

The items at department store were expensive, I think most of them came from Japan. But the clothes from the independent shops were quite affordable. I was so happy, had not bought so many items during overseas trip since the US trip a few years ago. I think it was because he was not around so I could shop in peace. :P







Later I met him for dinner at Din Tai Fung main restaurant. We ordered la mian, prawn dumplings, fried rice with pork chop and meat dumpling (bak chang). The bak chang was so good but the rest were just average.

No comments: