View Larger Map

blue pin: visited; yellow pin: transit;

Monday, March 17, 2008

Fridge magnets

We obtained quite a number of fridge magnet on the recent Europe trips. I'm glad that I have a large fridge to exhibit my collection. :)

Also, a friend helped me to get almost all the Australia ones. And last week, I bought three magnets from ebay for Glasgow, Canberra, and Grand Canyon. So lucky to get them all in one night's work.

So, this was what it looked like since the last post.



This was my temporary exhibition when I was in Paris.



After combining the two..



Click the images below for better view.





It seems like nobody is going to New Zealand so I just have to keep looking...
Here is my outstanding list:

New Zealand
- Auckland
- Christchurch
- Queenstown

France
- Avignon
- Lyon

No comments: