View Larger Map

blue pin: visited; yellow pin: transit;

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Medan (Heavy weight breakfast)

I usually have two pieces of white bread with jam or not eating at all in the morning. But for Medanese, these are what they called a true breakfast.


Fried beehoon with eggs at Pasar Ramai


Wonton noodles nearby my house


Nasi lemak with satay at Pasar Ramai


Fried kwetiau with eggs at Jalan Gedeh


Fried kwetiau with eggs at Pasar Ramai.


Lontong sayur at Pasar Ramai


Fried plain bee hoon at Pasar Ramai

As you could see, almost all my breakfast came from Pasar Ramai, the wet market near my house. And after a heavy breakfast at 9 am, I only ate very little for lunch. But then around 3-4pm, I would be hungry again and that was the time to find my teabreak. :D

No comments: