View Larger Map

blue pin: visited; yellow pin: transit;

Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 3: Barcelona

Sagrada Familia
The unfinished church is the most famous creation of Gaudi which is also the most recognised landmark in Barcelona. The construction of the church began in 1882 and estimated to be completed in another 30 - 80 years.


Metro of Sagrada Familia


The cranes are part of the design. ;)




















A dark handsome presenter on the job. :)



Personally I didn't find it pretty. The design was so messy, I really didn't know how to appreciate it.

After this we went back to Placa Catalunya to do some shopping. There is a big deparment store El Corte Ingles which has the most stores in Spain. Things were not cheap as usual, I think I should give up hope of doing any shopping in Europe but I always have an urge to go and take a look.


No comments: