View Larger Map

blue pin: visited; yellow pin: transit;

Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 84: Seoul (Live octopus)

I had the live octopus for the first time at Incheon. After that, I told myself that I will try it again soon. I immediately said "Yes" when one day a friend asked me along.

We went to an eating place specialized in octopus at Gwancheoldong and ordered half the portion at 15,000 won. It was too much for two persons and we couldn't finish it.


San nak ji (live octopus)


Watch me eating san nak ji, there's nothing to fear at all :D

Compared to the one at Incheon, it didn't feel as great as the first time. Of course they were fresh since they were still moving, maybe it was not chill enough.


Our side dishes

We ordered a bowl of doenjang jjigae too.


Soybean paste soup (doenjang jjigae)

This side dish was pretty nice, I don't know what it is but it doesn't taste anything like noodle or pasta.



No comments: